Seniority level: Mid-Senior to Senior
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Employment type: Full-time
Job Functions: Project Management, Information Technology, Engineering
Starting time: Asap/negotiable
Salary and benefits: Negotiable
Due to increasing demand of our services and knowledge we are looking for experienced and dedicated Project Chief to join our company in Mikkeli.
We are looking for a person with following profile:
- Proven track record of leading of big scale software projects, understanding of hardware is an advantage
- Attitude of doing, and ability of solving possible problems
- Communication and team player skills, including multicultural team leading
- Eagerness to learn new and work in grow-up company
- Possibility to travel globally when needed
- Fluent verbal & written English – other languages, such as Finnish, German, French and Arabic, are plus.
- We appreciate purchasing expertise and suitable educational background (Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent)
- Experience with Situational Awareness Services, Environmental Monitoring Systems, IoT/Sensor networks or similar systems is a remarkable benefit
Observis Oy is a young and dynamic growth company located in Mikkeli and Espoo, Finland. We offer high quality services, consultancy, projects and software systems for safety, security and environmental monitoring field globally. We have a wide variety of the customers and projects going on. At Observis, we have a rich and multicultural working environment. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative hard-workers who are passionate about doing quality work.
Applications shall be sent by 1st October 2017 at 12.00pm to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Heikki Isotalus, 050 430 4963, email@example.com
Mr. Tommi Kainulainen, 040 556 2580, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are available by phone: 20th and 25 of September at 3.00-5.00pm.
Coming soon: Java Full Stack Developer
Internships and Thesis Placements
Observis Oy can offer internship and thesis placements for business, design, game-development, graphics and IT students. If you’re interested in working with us, send us an application with a portfolio at email@example.com.
+358 50 430 4963